Just Fur Dogz Loyalty Card
Become a loyalty card member and get 50% yes 50% off the 6th full groom.
Terms and Conditions
1. The Loyalty Card is issued by and remains the property of Just Fur Dogz which reserves the right to withdraw the card at any time.
2. Just Fur Dogz reserves the right to alter or amend the conditions of operation of the scheme at any time without notice.
3. The Loyalty Card is to be used by one Client only per card.
4. To qualify for a loyalty card stamp, the card must be presented at the till at the time of payment. To qualify your appointment must have been within 3 months of the last.
5. Just Fur Dogz does not accept liability for lost, stolen or damaged cards.
6. Just Fur Dogz reserve the right to take any appropriate action deemed necessary where it is found the cardholder has used the card in breach of these conditions or has been abused.
7. Only applies to full grooms . Once 6 stamps have been collected in accordance with the terms and conditions, the client will be given a 50% discount on same 6th full groom. This will need to be booked and had within 3 months last stamp earned. Any appointment cancelled must be re-scheduled within a 6 week period or offer will be invalid.
8. The 50% discount on 6th full groom may not be exchanged for any other service or product and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
9. Once 6 full grooms have been reached the current card will then be invalid a new card can issued to the client at the discretion of Just Fur Dogz.
10. A participant may not redeem stamps for cash.
11. We may, at our discretion, replace any advertised reward with a similar reward.
12 . If after purchasing services on which stamps have been awarded, a participant subsequently obtains a refund from us for the goods or services (in accordance with statutory rights or any Just Fur Dogz policy concerning refunds), at the time of the refund, the stamps awarded on the purchase will be removed from the participants card.
13. A participant may apply for a new Card if it is lost or stolen. The points balance at the time the card was lost or stolen will (at our sole discretion) be transferred to the new card.
14. Any printed statements made by us, regarding the Scheme, form part of these terms and conditions.
15 . We may amend or terminate the scheme or amend any of these terms and conditions (including the value of stamps), at any time.
16. We will use our reasonable endeavour to notify participants one month before termination or amendment (although we have no obligation to do so) by one of the following methods telephone/text. Earning or redeeming points will constitute acceptance of the new terms and conditions.
17. If we sell or transfer the Scheme to another company we may transfer all of our rights and obligations under these rules without any further consent and may disclose or transfer all information we hold about participants to a prospective or actual new owner. Such a disclosure or transfer will not alter the rights of such participants in respect of the use that can be made of such information by such other company. You agree to a transfer of such data.
18. These Rules shall not exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence. These Rules prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. These rules are subject to the laws of England and Wales and the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
19. We may, at our sole discretion, refuse to issue a Card and may withdraw a card from a participant at any time. We may, at our sole discretion remove any or all participants from the Scheme at any time.